How many people have viewed my blog?

Friday, January 16, 2015

Thanks God I've Found You

I just feel so thankful for being deeply loved. 'Cause for all this time, I always thought I was worthless. No one was ever seriously wanted me. They always took me for granted. Never valued me. Treated me like their doll, hurt me like I had no feeling. That's why I come out colder now and speak less.
But he makes me feel worthy and loved. He treats me like I want to be treated by a gentleman. We both may be young, have less experience in relationship, but I do feel so comfortable in love with him. He respects me, my decision, he supports me. He just knows me for weeks but it feels like he has gone through inside me, knowing all goods and flaws I have. I'm not perfect, and he knows it. I have too many flaws and not so confident to show myself. I don't know if he could accept me for who I am or not in the future, but I hope he will. Because it takes so much courage, for me, to trust myself, my heart to someone. Because I'm scared to be hurt again, I'm scared I'd turn to someone I don't want to be.
And I think I never had someone loved me as he loves me in my entire life. Of course, I had people loved me before, but I never felt this kind of love, this is just too hard to be explained. I just feel so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment