How many people have viewed my blog?

Sunday, February 28, 2016

2016 UPDATES!

Hi! First of all, I really apologize for being inactive for three months since I was getting busy with university and life... Last post was on November, I realized it. Sorry. (for my blog's readers)
In this post, I'm going to summarize what I did on last three months, perhaps the highlights of my life to keep my readers updated with my activities lol (why would anyone interested on what I did? ck.)

As for November, Binus TV celebrated Halloween and it was quite fun for me who didn't really enjoy the ghost party. We watched Babadook and I can't ever forget how creepy the voice of his saying "Babadookdookdook"!!!





Moving to December which was my favorite month of all. First, it's Christmas time! And I traveled to Batam, the birthplace of my boyfie! <3 He took me there to meet up with his family (that's so sweet!) I was there for 5 days (a very short period of visit since he had work to do on the 28th) His family is warm and sweet, and his mom is also a very lovely woman, and also a great cook! It's great since I love eating (nomnomnom)

Christmas Eve's dinner


On January, we had our first anniversary on 25th and since we run out of money (sadly), we didn't celebrate this very special occasion, or even giving each other a gift (duh). Rather we took wefies to heal our sadness :(



February 14th was a very special day for couples since it's Valentine's day. I got him a chocolate cake, and he got me nothing (I didn't expect much either). It was late at night (12am) when we celebrated the Valentine's day. Although I didn't expect much, I was a little bit upset of his unromantic side (I actually cried a bit out of sadness)




Done summarizing! I will try harder to work on this blog more often. So please don't leave me, readers! I'll try my best to keep updating this blog. It's bye from me. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment