How many people have viewed my blog?

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Never once


I miss my home
Where countless obnoxious things happened
Shouts, screams, tears, curses, arguments
But never once we’re parted
I miss my home
Where countless picturesque memories rooted
Laughs, teases, a family’s Sunday service, vacations, movie night
Never once we thought of separation

I miss Mom
I miss coming back home having her cooking for dinner
Tasting the most delicious flavor Heaven could ever give for a man
Never once I thought of longing the taste

I miss my sister
How we always end up taking care of each other
Despite of the little arguments and fracas we’ve been through
Never once I thought of missing our small tiffs

I miss Dad
Whom I was the closest to in the family
And understood me the best
Never once I thought that he’s turned to be the most distant

Never once I thought my life would take its turn against me this way
Never once

No comments:

Post a Comment