How many people have viewed my blog?

Saturday, September 12, 2015

NOBODY WOULD CHOOSE PAIN, NOBODY WOULD CHOOSE SHAME

(case sensitive but fuck the judges)

Despite of my religion has taught me, I write this based on humanity.

Homosexual is legalized. They are happy to be free. Law doesn't take them apart anymore. But still, even law can't shut the judgmental cunts. I'm not saying that you can't have the thought against the gay and lesbian (according to your culture or religion). But what I'm saying here is that you don't have the right to point out your finger and bully or insult or make them feel ashamed of what they commit.

NOBODY WOULD CHOOSE PAIN, NOBODY WOULD CHOOSE SHAME. If they know they'll be hurt and rejected, why would they choose to be one? BECAUSE THEY DON'T CHOOSE TO BE GAY OR LESBIAN. THEY FALL IN LOVE - like all normal people do. I believe that no religion EVER concede the homosexuality. But, I truly believe either, that no religion EVER teaches us to point out other's sins and judge them. I believe we are meant to admonish, not to accuse.

Despite of religions and faith, I just want people to restore their humanity. It's fine to have your own thought of homosexuality, whether you agree or disagree with it. No one has right to control what you have to believe and no one COULD force you to. But remember, you  can decide not to hurt, accuse, or judge them. Why hurt people if you can love them? Why being disgusted if you actually adhere to your religion? Love. Just love. If you can't do it, just stop insulting or hurting them. They have feelings too. They are also human. And you have to understand that.

Septrani Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment