How many people have viewed my blog?

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WEEK 3 DAY 3 FOOD & EXERCISE JOURNAL

I decided to log in foods I ate and exercise I did today to get a review in the end of my day. Since I was out of fruits this morning, so I went to school for breakfast. (I should have eaten oatmeal & banana) I bought a piece of bread with so many cheddar cheese in it. I didn't regret buying it because I got an empty stomach and...A BIG TEST in front of me! Breakfast was so necessary this morning! (Well it's necessary all the time, I guess) CALS: 246 cals
9.30 AM: My stomach was growling like a hungry wolf so I decided to buy something to eat. RICE everywhere! (Since I live in Indonesia, rice cannot be set apart from us). So I just bought a lunchbox and ate half of the rice. I finished the tempe and veggie stir-fry and also the fried chicken which I regretted SO SO MUCH! CALS: 479.25 cals
I went back from school at 1 PM and prepared myself to meet my girls at local mall. I got a bowl of bean curd without any toppings or sugar added for my mid-day meal. After a very long walk and never-ended(?) shopping, we went back at 6 PM. Mom told me to eat rice so I just took 1/4 bowl of rice, tofu soup, few chunks of chicken breast, and lettuce. CALS: 364 cals
To close the day, I made a glass of detox drink which recipe will be shared later. No exercise today because of the examination and girls day out. But I think by walking for about 3 hours straight at the mall could be considered as exercise since we're moving around a lot lol :p

Review ended here. SUMMARY COUNTED CALS: 1089.25 (this is only an estimation)

Keep in faith! WE CAN DO IT! xx -much love-

No comments:

Post a Comment