How many people have viewed my blog?

Friday, April 18, 2014

WEEK 3 DAY 5 FOOD & EXERCISE JOURNAL

Woke up and drank a lot of water (I'm dehydrated). Had my detox water. Got a glass of greek yogurt with strawberries for breakfast. Hit the gym at 8. Did cardios for 40 mins and 2 sets of sit up and 30s of plank. COUNTED CALS: 113 cals
Post workout snack: Fitbar (110 cals)
Went shopping with mommy and came back with lots of veggies so I had an idea to make a veggie soup. Here is the recipe. It contains 330 cals.
Had a banana and peanut butter on toast for mid-day snack. COUNTED CALS: 343 cals.


I made a mixed tuna and green peas for dinner. Fried them with olive oil. COUNTED CALS: 282.5 cals.
I didn't do any exercise tonight because I got PMS and not feeling well on my tummy. I also didn't take my night detox today.

Review ended here. SUMMARY COUNTED CALS: 1178.5 (this is only an estimation)

Keep in faith! We can do it! xx -much love-

No comments:

Post a Comment